Wednesday 23 March 2011

I am Rainy Day Man

here is the blurb for the latest story.

 What was going to be a lazy day today actually turned out to be a very busy day.
Everyone has something to do. Florence, Kate and helvettica are all celebrating the release of Florences second book. Anti Depressant man has some new developments for I-day.
The Rainy Day Man will take his first Oxford case.
It's time to bring the old name back. I miss the Rainy Day Man. And I have a cracker of a case to start with!
I've been hired, suprisingly, by a bookshop owner. There is a conduit of diamond smuggling running through Oxford. I need to find out who is responsible, and where the base is. Not sure what he has to do with it, but...
some of the diamonds are bieng shipped into Izaakdon, and from there on to Europe.
I have a Supernova to stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment