Tuesday 26 April 2011

what will happen to Rainy day man?


"Today was a fantastic day. I couldn't have asked for a better day than today. Everything was going great and everyone was happy. The trees and the grass and the pigeons seem so much more new than they have ever been, and the rain. Oh, the rain!
  It's raining. It is that fantastic rain, that rain when it is not cold, or windy, just rain. Perfectly rainy. Its beautiful, and peaceful, and fresh.
Sitting here, throwing crumbs at the hungry pigeons (which, I have to say, were really increasing in number since I have arrived. They must have followed me here from Izaakdon?). It is so peaceful and perfect, I feel I could sit here for a thousand years. Each gentle pitter patter of the rain caressing the polyester of my umbrella makes me throth and bubble inside.
It is just the sort of day for the Rainy Day Man to return."

No comments:

Post a Comment