Wednesday 19 October 2011

procastinating is such an ugly word. I prefer "dicking about"

I am writing a journalistic script for my Media group.

I have it open, at least. some of the words are there. the other ones, the ones the cursor haven't typed yet, are getting impatient because i'm supposed to be typing them.

i'm not supposed to be reading, listening to my Florence and the Machine record, writing something completely different, or, for that matter, updating my blog telling you all the things i'm doing that aren't work.

i think i mentioned that i have no talent for journalism. I showed you some blogs that have too much talent for journalism, some incredibly enjoyable journalistic blogs, that I follow, and read religiously.

another thing i shouldn't be doing, i suppose. why is it so difficult to write jounalism? i have written lots of short stories. perhaps i only have the writing ability for fiction, and am unable to type a report, or study,  or academic journal, or anything to do with my real human feelings. i can only write fiction things. which isn't a bad thing.

but the journalism people can do that aswell...

i can't (unfortunately) write a news report on something fictional, so i'll have to buckle down and write some good old fashioned journalism, even if it kills me.

or i could play videogames, or give the Violin another go. or iron all my socks...

No comments:

Post a Comment