Sunday 13 November 2011

not wanting to sound rude to anyone...

returning to university, everyone i knew last year seems different and evasive. a bit like something big happened in the summer and i missed a meeting.
  it was probably my fault - i'm probably not the best friend in the world. introverted, bookish, not that talkative and pretty antisocial, i'm not made for talking to people. clubbing is uncomfortable due to all the pressure put on me whenever i go - dance, drink, talk to people, get drunk and buy someone a drink. no, i say! fancy dress? no, fuck off!
 
  alright, it's becoming pretty plain why i'm not Mr. popular. i'm unwelcoming and not easy to talk to. it's not uni people's fault - it's mine.

never mind. despite this, i shall continue to be this way. because it's fun and fitting to me. and i'm probably liked, by a select few. those people - thankyou. very much.

im not angry at the other people. not angry at anyone.

i'll be hiding in the quietest corners of the bookshops, if you need me.

2 comments:

  1. Sir,
    I don't know you, and have randomly creeped on your blog.
    Your words make me happy though.
    I enjoy cowering reclusively in corners. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we are not of a dying breed, Kileybren. and thanks for your Kind words!

    ReplyDelete