Monday 22 August 2011

dreams, and odd shaped scars

i did something i always wanted to do today:

I wrote a price on the inside of a book cover, in pencil.

while it does not sound like the most ambitious thing to do, its something i've always wanted to do, and im glad i did it.
   it is not my biggest dream in life, but it is still important. i like people who have impossible dreams. people who go for the most out of the way dream imaginable, something which could be done, but the chances are very slim. people who have no dreams worry me.
  I know people who want to be Actors or Actresses, Film producers, Journalists, Chefs - all very worthwhile dreams. but i love the people who want to be really good, highly respected and renowned Actors and Actresses, Film porducers, Journalists, Chefs. people who work with their Heroes, and make their heroes proud.
   i think everyone has some impossible dreams, but sometimes people don't put any effort in. i know people who might want to do anything, but dont make it clear what they want to be. people who have no obvious hobby. they worry me.
  i would love to work in a bookshop, and would love to be an author. thats my dream. my impossible dream is own a bookshop, be a well known author, write a Doctor Who episode, and work with the authors I admire and respect the most.
 whats your dream?

also, i have a scar from a blister on my heel. it'l heal up, but it looks like a big cartoon-y Love heart. but it could also look like a Letter U, or a letter C. or an N, or...

No comments:

Post a Comment